Last time we talking about Who pays for the failed tour
We all like to travel. They are no exception and children. They are just more likely to like to travel and explore new places. Some people believe that travel and the search for a new adventure end for them once they became parents. But in reality, it is not so. In any journey, the children are the best companions. They seek to understand the world and sometimes notice things which you would not pay attention. But, going, to travel with the child need to know a number of rules that must be followed when traveling with children.
1. It is not necessary, to begin with, a long journey. After three or four-year-old child will be difficult to travel in the car or move a long flight on an airplane. And if you plan to travel with your child, to begin with, imagine that you have already done. Buy the necessary travel gear, put a tent in the yard of his house, spread fire, and do all the things that you do during this trip. First of all, you should teach your children the basics of orienteering straight into the nearest forest or forest plantation. Try to create a situation, what you have to do in this journey.
2. All I carry with myself. The biggest problem that faced by parents - a cargo that must bear the party campaign. In fact, there are two options. In the first case, it is necessary to meet the spirit and carry everything yourself. In the second case, you need to teach their children to carry their own personal belongings. This option is quite complicated but possible. After all, every child who moves independently can carry their belongings. To begin with, it can be a little backpack with juice and sweets. Your task is to make this a pleasant wear for the child. For example, you can hide the surprise in his backpack, and allow him to get only at the end of the journey. Particular attention should be paid to the backpack, which will have to bear a child, he should be comfortable and not heavy. Also remember that the child can carry a load that is less than 25% of its actual weight.
When you are traveling with children - be prepared to answer their questions. How, and why? Sometimes it will have to sing a song. The child need special attention but do not forget about the documents and the money for that, too, to watch. But how to separate, to pay attention to both? We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1 . Bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control.
3. Visualize the dream. Such advice will be good not only for children but also for adults. Begin by viewing the beautiful picture books with reporting on areas where you plan to go. On the walls of the room hang posters and pictures with images of countries and cities where you want to go. Teach your children to dream. Do not stop at any one point, try every month to choose a new location that you want to visit. Read the reports and articles of famous travelers, try to find out what is necessary in order to realize his dream into reality. Try to teach your children to see our beautiful world without borders.
4. Deprivation during travel. Going hiking or traveling, we must be ready to give up benefits of civilization. Now, of course, the question arises - and how to teach a child right and comfortable with all this? For example, you can turn off the lights in the house, light the candles and the whole evening by candlelight to spend with him, playing different games. If a child can intimidate a flight in an airplane, then sit down together in the car, turn on the music and try the simple turns on the safe areas. So you will be able to gradually prepare the child for the challenges it will face in their future lives. But do not overdo it. Such difficulties have become a part of the adventure, they should be exciting and fun, not frightening. In such situations, must learn to balance between the child's fear and his party.
5. Games. Among the reasons due to which people give up games, they are not habitual for our society living conditions that cause discomfort. For example, it may be bad hygienic conditions in some countries. In order for your child was not a shock, create a situation in which you can get right in your home, but only for fun. One evening or in the morning, ask your child to brush your teeth and wash water from a bottle, not including the running water. If you are worried that your child's body will not be able to accept a new food for him, try to arrange the house in the evening of international cuisine. You can organize a dinner or breakfast on the floor to create the effect, as is done in most of the Eastern countries, and use chopsticks during a meal, as do the Japanese. Try to create any situation that may arise during the journey, and create one "mock" at home. This will allow the child to develop new skills and teach him to adapt to the new conditions. Such games are sure to amuse your children will unite family and teach them to adapt to new living conditions. They will also contribute to the mental development of your children and will make a strong and self-confident people.