Last time we talking about How to behave when traveling to dangerous countries
How to protect your smartphone on holiday, nature or beach ?! Sometimes long-awaited vacation comes to an end is sad - breakdown favorite gadget (phone, smartphone, etc...). Therefore, we with you today to share our life hacking, as we have recently suffered a misfortune - died one of our smartphones. Unfortunately, we were unable to save him, because were not aware of. After that, we decided to collect all the standard ways to protect your smartphone on vacation for myself and the readers.
In this article we will look at how to prevent damage, and what to do if your smartphone has already suffered, not to buy a new one, thus depriving themselves of headaches.
Below we have given a list of tips and techniques to protect any gadget from various natural and life troubles. Maybe it's nothing new for you, but someone come in handy!
The impact of the sun on the phone
The heat of the sun can lead to overheating, melting, or God forbid, a battery explosion. This applies not only to the beach. Often, the phone forgot in cars, for example, on the dashboard or seat. Overheating can bring the battery from the system (he no longer holds a charge, and it's extra costs). Under the influence of the sun, smartphone panel may melt or at least to explode. Therefore, all the gadgets a must hide from direct sunlight.
If the gadget much hot in his hand, gently place it in the shade, avoid touching the battery. An hour later, when it has cooled down, try turning on the device. If everything works - lucky. Otherwise, check the battery. If there is swelling on the body, it must be replaced.
If the phone is dropped
The phone can slip out of the hands of anyone or falling edge of the table. In order to avoid the consequences, you can buy the most simple "protective bumper" (plastic cover). The front and back of the smartphone it open, but protected edges and protrusions.
What will save the fall gadget?
Options for saving gadget that picks on perfume.
1. Cases of silicone
2. Plastic covers
3. Combination cases with a high level of protection
4. Leather Cases
In any case, if you want to protect your phone is to buy something from this list.
If the phone has got the sand or dirt
The phone can fall into the sand or get dirty during the use of this no one is safe. For example, smartphones using solid-state drives, which do not contain any moving parts, so the sand can not damage them, but he can get into the opening speaker and microphone, which can lead to difficulty hearing and clear sound reproduction.
1. Do not disassembling, clean the device with the help of available tools (toothpicks, cotton swabs, wipes for special equipment)
2. Sand the easiest way to shake out. If that fails, it is easy to blow grains household vacuum cleaner, removing the cover and leaning to the nozzle holes visible.
3. In this case the help of compressed air cartridge (they are sold in shops and computer designed specifically for cleaning equipment)
If your phone is frozen
The technique is not so much afraid of the cold, as condensation on the electronic components.
After a frost, it is recommended to hold the gadget in the warmth, not including a couple of hours. Afraid that the cold will become sit battery, it is not necessary - it will heat up and restore the work.
How to protect your phone from scratches
Most of the screen damage occurs when the owner puts the gadget in your pocket, purse, wallet with keys or other metal objects. Also, screens scratch that carry the smartphone in a bag with a sharp object.
1. Protection - wrap with cling film or packaging with "pimples".
2. Buy a protective film on the screen, which saves you from minor scratches.
3. Cases that cover the entire phone.
If the phone is dropped into water. What to do?
Spray or raindrops ordinary water is not dangerous for the gadget. Even if a smartphone has fallen into a puddle or under water to a depth of 1 m., And immediately pulled out, simply remove the cover and dry it. But after a sweet or salt water should immediately go to the service center.
1. Purchase a waterproof cover
2. Bags for products with lock zip-lock. They perfectly protect from water supplier, in addition, you can use the touch screen directly over the bag.
Council. First, aid phone that fell into the water
3. The first thing you need to completely turn off the phone. After that, put in a bag, or any container with rice and leave it there for a couple of hours.
A figure for this time absorbs all the moisture and the smartphone, most likely, will work as if nothing had happened.
If the rice is not at hand need to:
1) Remove the battery
2) Remove the SIM cards and memory card
3) Disassemble the phone (if possible)
4) Dry the device, preferably with a vacuum cleaner
How to protect your phone against thieves.
Beach - one of the places where grazing thieves, lying in wait for the moment when you turn away or go for a swim. Many of them have a service "storage room" for solving this problem. If not, do not leave unattended gadget.
1. Be smartphone in the hotel safe.
2. Be sure to install a program that tells the location of the device, so it can be easy to find in the case of loss.
3. Going to rest, adjust the gadget (phone, tablet) protection from unauthorized access - the password, the repetition of a predetermined pattern on the screen, scan the fingerprint, etc. If you lose it, it will protect the data...
Some manufacturers of smartphones (Apple, Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Sony) allow the device to send a message to the lost with a proposal to return the device owner, including access blocking, and even remotely wipe the data.
The journey is very important to keep track of your documents, because without them spoiling your holidays and mood. We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1. Bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control.
Maybe just do not take with gadgets on vacation? Why not?! We are so used to the gadgets that it becomes increasingly difficult to be without them. An alternative could be an interesting book, magazine, etc. They are easy to read in the sun in any position, even if the book gets water.))
Instead, you can take an old smartphone cheap phone. You will be much calmer. It is unlikely that the thieves will go for the old phone.