Last time we talking about The tourist season
Pregnant mothers are advised to travel in the second trimester of their pregnancy. Travel, for a period of 12-16 weeks is safer and more comfortable and the risk of miscarriage decreases. Also during that period, moms with lots of pregnancy, experiencing little pain morning. Also, when your pregnancy has reached 28 weeks of traveling a long distance, you may feel discomfort due to the large size of your belly.
In spite of the development stage of your pregnancy, you should always consult your doctor for specific advice during your trips by car, train or plane. We offer you a list of some useful and effective tips, thanks to which the pregnant mother can benefit.
Top tips when traveling:
- Begin your journey after a good rest.
- Travel without heavy bags. Backpacks also not desirable because there is an additional load on the back.
- Use suitcases on wheels.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Keep a water or fruit juice drink, at least one glass per hour.
- Keep a food (cereals), as well as nutritious snacks.
- Keep an extra remedies, vitamins, medications that you need.
- Keep a contact your doctor.
- If possible, travel with your spouse, friend or relative.
Traveling by plane:
No reports or studies have shown that air flights could harm the health of your unborn baby.
Here are some tips when traveling by plane:
- Insist on a chair in a spacious place so that you can move freely in the cabin.
- You can make constant trips to the cabin for better blood circulation.
- Knead your foot several times an hour, in order to avoid muscle cramps and numbness. When fastening the seat belt, arranged as a vertically as possible. - Buckling the belt on his stomach to make sure it is fastened, as low as possible.
Travelling by car:
One of the most important tips when you are traveling by car, it put your seat belt. In this state, your child will get well in your body. This precaution will not harm your child. Looking at the position of your seat, arrange as evenly as you can. Position the lap belt as low as possible to your stomach. The belt should cross your chest between your breasts.
List of other important tips when you are traveling by car:
- Firmly fasten your seat belt.
- Keep water with you and do not forget to drink more of her.
- Plan frequent stops in the hope to visit the toilet.
Pregnant women quickly get tired, they often change the mood and desires. Also, not infrequently, a pregnant woman can be bad for no apparent reason. While her husband or friends will pay attention to the pregnant woman, the robbers can take advantage of this moment. Be careful! We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1. Bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control.
Avoid carbonated drinks and kinds of food with a high fat meal or a roadside cafe.
Enjoy the journey. If you are waiting for your first child, you should, in fact, enjoy the opportunity to travel with ease. At least a couple of months without charge to carry a different children's toys, bottles, diapers, etc. With sufficient preparation of your trip will do you good.