Last time we talking about In a case of an emergency
Baggage and hand luggage.
In order to ensure safety for the correct placement of the commercial load on board the aircraft, all passengers carried things like luggage and carry-on baggage must be weighed and taken into account during registration. Please treat with understanding to the needs of the airlines, aimed solely at ensuring safety and creating the most comfortable conditions during the flight.
Each passenger, except for children under 2 years of age traveling without a separate seat on board the aircraft, shall be entitled to free baggage within the established rules, acting on the flight.
Free baggage allowance on a mandatory basis is indicated on the ticket or itinerary receipt.
This usually 20 kg in economy class, and 30 kg in business class. In economy class passenger can bring only one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7 kg and dimensions not exceeding 55 x 40 x 20 cm For business class passengers norm -. Two pieces of hand baggage with the same restrictions.
Free baggage allowance does not cover:
- Per passenger things, regardless of their name and purpose, the dimensions of which in a packed form exceed 203 cm (sum of three dimensions of each of the pieces of luggage);
- Per passenger things, regardless of their name or purpose, weighing more than 32 kg;
Transportation of these things and animals paid on their actual weight, regardless of how many other things passenger carried as baggage.
A very important detail to ensure the reliability and safety of your luggage in transit is its packaging. It should ensure the safety of the plane of content delivery and the plane at the airport.
All glass and fragile items, cans and bottles in baggage must be properly packaged.
Money, keys, tour documents, drugs and other valuables to hand over in luggage is strongly discouraged. We recommend Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to absent himself on business, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
Transportation of hand luggage
Things carried in the aircraft cabin, called hand luggage.
When registering a ticket to the passenger is required to weigh all the baggage intended for carriage, except for items that he may need during landing (landing) in (from) the aircraft, as well as in flight if they are carried by the passenger and are not put in baggage:
- Handbag or briefcase;
- folder for papers;
- An umbrella;
- bouquet of flowers;
- Publications for reading during the flight;
- Baby food to the child during the flight;
- Cellular phone
- Suit in holdall;
- Cradle when the baby carriage;
- Crutches, stretcher or wheelchair for passengers with reduced mobility.
In order to ensure safety, as well as for the comfortable accommodation of passengers during the flight, the number and size of items that can be carried in the cabin - are limited. In this regard, as hand luggage can be transported:
- For business class passengers - not more than 2 people, weighing up to 7 kg, dimensions not exceeding 55 × 40 × 20 cm (length / width / height) each;
- For economy class passengers - not more than one place, weighing up to 7 kg, dimensions not exceeding 55 × 40 × 20 cm (length/width / height). The weight of hand luggage carried by passengers in the cabin is not included in the free baggage allowance.
- To verify compliance with the things passengers permitted the size of hand luggage at airports there is special frame delimiter. Typically, flights are located in the reception area.
Transportation of liquids
Passengers can carry in carry liquid only under the condition that the volume of the container in which they are carried is not more than 100 ml, and the total volume of fluid within the packages does not exceed 1 liter. This restriction applies to all types of liquids, gels, lotions, perfumes, creams, toothpaste, liquid make-up, etc.
These rules apply only to hand luggage. Passengers still may carry liquids in luggage. These rules are introduced in order to improve safety.