Last time we talking about Terms of baggage
General tips for travelers
* At the hotel
- Upon arrival at the hotel special attention should be paid to the rules of residence and fire safety. Learn the location of entrances and exits, elevators and stairs. It is advisable to take a business card of the hotel and find out how to contact the competent authorities in case of emergencies.
- All hotels day begins and ends at 12 noon. Therefore, if you arrive earlier or move out later - sometimes you have to spend in the hotel lobby, bar or leaving things in the protected area, wander down the street, shopping, at the beach. If you liked your room so that it does not want to leave until the last minute before the transfer to the airport, be prepared for the fact that you have to pay for half a day, or an additional day, with the highest rates of the hotel.
- Do not risk your cash, leaving them in the room - this is not recommended, even in the safest countries and the hotels of the highest category. Money, documents, valuables should be kept in the safe, which is available in the vast majority of hotels at the reception or in the room and are generally provided for a small fee.
- On the day of departure from the hotel, you must pay all additional amenities, mini bar, telephone calls, ordering food and drinks in the room and others.
- Remember, international calls will cost you less of a pay phone in the lobby of the hotel, rather than from your room.
- Keys to the rooms should be left at the reception every time you leave the hotel, as opposed to the guest card, which must always be at you - after all, it is your ticket to the hotel for a taxi driver and a guide.
* In public places
- In the major tourist centers take precautions and follow personal belongings. Cash, documents, and cards are best kept in the bag Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1 Passport Holder, under clothing. We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1. A bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control. In the case of theft of documents, tickets, credit cards have to make a statement to the police, then to the embassy or consular office. The report accompanying the group (if any) on the need to restore the ticket to block a bank card.
* Travel by car
- If you have a car, carefully check all the documents, especially insurance, in the event of an accident do not incur major expenses for damages and not be subjected to trial.
- When crossing the border should refrain from executing requests random people take through security checkpoint other people's things under the pretext, for example, excess baggage, as well as not to take, including a fee for the transfer of strangers items (letters, parcels, luggage, etc. .), which can be used as hiding places for illegal movement of narcotics, explosives, poisonous substances and pathogens dangerous diseases.
* Behaviour in emergency situations
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (arrest by local law enforcement agencies, the threat by others, traffic accidents, etc.) must be reported immediately to the Embassy or consular office. Do not talk with the representatives of local law enforcement agencies, as well as to sign any protocols and other documents in a foreign language in the absence of the staff of the consular post, because such evidence under the laws of several countries can be used as the basis for the prosecution of a crime.
* The behavior during earthquakes and natural disasters
- The most dangerous places on the planet are located in the so-called global zone earthquakes. This Pacific coast of North and South America, the east coast of Japan, the central part of the Pacific Ocean, the southern edge of the Himalayas, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Greece, Turkey, Italy, the Mediterranean and Central Atlantic.
Most accidents in the earthquake - a result of the collapse of buildings and other objects. Seismic activity can cause landslides and huge ocean tsunami waves that are able to cause enormous damage.
- Be sure to turn on the radio for information on the extent of the disaster, the measures taken to eliminate its consequences.
So, when you are abroad, you must be an elementary vigilance. Reasonable care and adjust their behavior in accordance with the surrounding environment. If you are in a difficult situation, as soon as possible inform the Embassy or Consulate of themselves, their families, friends people.