Last time we talking about How to prepare for the holiday
Anxiety during a flight is unavoidable for many travelers. Regardless of whether a person is suffering aerophobia or not. Rationally we all know that the plane is one of the safest modes of transport and that the chance to get in a plane crash is negligible in comparison with the likely fall in road traffic accidents. But sometimes, panic during flight deprives a person of the ability to think rationally. We advise you not to give in to fear and apply a few tricks that will help you suppress anxiety and easily transfer flight.
1. does not impose on their shoulders all the responsibilities and organizational issues on a journey collection. Kids, luggage, taxi, papers ... it all - tension, which only contributes to increased stress. Distribute responsibilities among family members ask for help loved ones - it will greatly reduce the pressure on the nervous system.
2. Sleep - it's trite, but very effective method of dealing with stress. Try to sleep less before departure. Drink tea with mint, grab a pillow road. At the same time, we do not recommend taking sleeping pills and sedatives, as drug side effects tend to occur at altitude.
3. Distract yourself during the flight. Perfect for those who can not sleep - watching movies, reading, talking with neighbors, intellectual games ... All this will take your thoughts and distract from worries.
4. Breathing exercises perfectly help cope with stress, not only during the flight but also in many other situations. Pay attention to the practice of relaxation and you will be much easier.
5. Take medicine - this is an extreme option for those who really can not cope with them. However, pre-consult with the doctor who will decide which drug is really right for you.
How not to lose your luggage during the trip?
How would carefully and you approach to planning your travel, the possibility of lost luggage is always there. And not through your carelessness, but the fault of the airline or third parties. With regret the fact that the situation of loss of luggage on arrival or departure occurs quite often. Therefore, we will talk about how to reduce the likelihood of lost luggage while traveling. Or what if the luggage still disappeared.
The risk of lost luggage can be significantly reduced if you follow these tips:
* Keep luggage on the bright, creative mark. You can attach your business card to the suitcase and put inside. You can hang the bag on bright, cheerful trinkets, which is especially relevant in case your luggage is a classic color, size, and shape.
* Be careful near the baggage belt. A very large percentage of loss of luggage occur in banal inattention travelers. For example, your luggage can be removed by other passengers of the flight, or you might accidentally grab someone else's suitcase. So look for on the luggage belt his bag, but watch out for other people's similar bags.
* Use direct flights whenever possible, because we all know that "docking" flight much higher probability of lost luggage, than live. If you still have to fly with a transfer, make sure to it that the luggage was checked through to your final destination.
Take advantage of travel vivid, memorable case, which is unlikely to be confused with someone else.
* If possible, fly without baggage. If you travel often and not for long, create a set of things «must have», which can be placed in carry-on baggage (5-6 kg).
Separate things. If the airline still sends your luggage is not "there", or what that inattentive passenger manages to pick it up himself, will have to wait for a day or two, or even three, until things get back to you. In that case, you'll need essential items - a toothbrush and toothpaste, underwear, some clothes to replace, swimwear. If you correctly divide things between hand baggage and luggage, a negative situation will be partially flattened.
* If at this time you are unlucky and your luggage is lost, the first thing to do - write the appropriate application at the airport in a special department of baggage tracing. The more you do this promptly - the faster you return it. Usually, the search and return of luggage take 2 to 5 days, but formally the carrier has the right to seek within 2 - 3 weeks. If baggage is not found, you can sue, but it will depend on what stage of the journey has been lost luggage and whether you have all the necessary documents - the ticket, baggage check, luggage tags, etc.
In any journey, you must be attentive to your documents. As long as you are nervous about the late arrival of the aircraft, the robber had already watching you. Keep your documents and money with you. The best solution would be to put all the securities in one place and always wear them near him. This will help you bag Passports Holder with RFID Blocking that has several compartments for documents of different sizes. Money, cards, passport, documents, tickets, certificates, camera and phone will be hidden. The bag is worn around the neck, so it will not have to carry in their hands. The bag can be hidden under the jacket, and no one will guess where your money is stored. Passports Holder with RFID Blocking will be very useful for young people. They are always somewhere in a hurry, or all the attention to the company and friends and completely forget about the documents, money, and sometimes even on luggage. So do not take risks and rely on good fortune.