Last time we talking about Travel abroad with small children.
Going on a trip, remember the following things!
1. When traveling by train, try to avoid the top shelf.
Agree on the bottom shelf to sleep at times quieter. And secondly, you can not worry about their belongings.
2. By the way, in case you have to leave the train at the station, where a short stop is scheduled, do not sleep!
3. Think in advance about the employment expectations.
Everyone knows that it is absolutely in any journey tedious when travelers have to just wait for the occurrence of any event. It is better to take care of how to spend the long hours. A good option would be to book. Do not forget to charge the phone.
4. Once in the hot place, get dressed.
Naturally, the first reaction of many travelers stranded in a hot place - to take off almost all clothing. Hoping that would be just a little cooler. This is a mistake that can result in sunstroke, burns, dehydration!
5. Your eyes and ears should be open.
We think that each met these strange tourists eyes which wore dark glasses and headphones in their ears. After all, it might just be dangerous!
6. Google Maps is excellent, but remember that the local know the way it's better.
7. Wash your hands.
How would this advice was not commonplace, many remembered about it, just feeling the first signs of poisoning.
8. Always carry water.
9. Compare prices.
Remember, never buy anything, succumbing to the first pulse! There is a huge possibility that in ten minutes you will see the same thing, but at half the price.
10. Do not keep money in one place. One of the most important moments in the journey is the security of documents. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Note Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to absent himself on business, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
11. Learn a few words in the local language.
12. Smile! Perhaps the most useful tip, which is also completely worthless.