Last time we talking about Tips for vacationers: how not to fall into the trap of travel agencies-one-day?
Plan a route, collect luggage and prepare for the trip. Discover the secrets of experienced travelers before heading into another adventure.
Have you ever dreamed of conquering Kilimanjaro? Go to search for your ancestors in Ireland? Perhaps you would like to go on a safari to South Africa or fly on a hang-glider over the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. Among so many incredible features, you can easily choose the right option.
Your ideas. Once you have decided on your destination, make a list of what you would like to see and do. Then choose what is most important for you, and make an action plan and route.
Your budget. Check prices for air tickets and hotels. Find out at what time of year it is cheaper to book a trip to your destination since tickets and hotel accommodation can be cheaper outside the tourist season.
Your plan. The general rule is that the further you go, the more you should start booking tickets, events and hotel rooms so that this trip becomes a truly precious memory.
PACK THE ITEMS AS A REAL PROFESSIONAL
Packing things requires certain skills. And if there are many things, this is real art. Proper use of space and the ability to determine which things to take with you - to improve these skills take years. Below we present several professional secrets that will help you become a master of packaging.
* Take into account the weather and what activities you plan to do. Go to the sites where you can find the weather forecast for your destination.
Are you planning skiing? Take with you thermal underwear, woolen socks, ski suit and safety glasses.
* Planning a beach holiday? Take a swimsuit, sandals, a hat, and sunglasses.
* In any journey, you must be attentive to your documents. As long as you are nervous about the late arrival of the aircraft, the robber had already watching you. Keep your documents and money with you. The best solution would be to put all the securities in one place and always wear them near him. This will help you bag Passports Holder with RFID Blocking that has several compartments for documents of different sizes. Money, cards, passport, documents, tickets, certificates, camera and phone will be hidden. The bag is worn around the neck, so it will not have to carry in their hands. The bag can be hidden under the jacket, and no one will guess where your money is stored. Passports Holder with RFID Blocking will be very useful for young people. They are always somewhere in a hurry, or all the attention to the company and friends and completely forget about the documents, money, and sometimes even on luggage. So do not take risks and rely on good fortune.
* Purchase a container for toilet accessories of a convenient size. You can always go to the local store and buy the necessary accessories if you have anything to end. Pack this container in a sealed plastic bag so that its contents are not spilled in your suitcase.
* Choose clothes so that it can be alternated and combined. Choose a range of 2-3 colors (neutral colors are always a good option), so that each thing can be used in different combinations. Dress in several layers so that you can adapt to temperature changes.
* Before leaving, call the hotel to find out what accessories are provided in the room (hairdryer, iron, bathrobe, etc.). Or bring a package of road-sized accessories.
* If you are traveling abroad, do not forget to take the adapter for the outlet.
* Pack garments, folding them with a platen. Fold two or three things on top of each other, smooth out and then fold, as if you turned off the sleeping bag. This allows you to save space, and so clothes will lessen. Always zip and button.
* Correctly use the space in the suitcase. Fold clothes in the order in which you plan to wear it. Wrap the shattering things, such as jewelry or glassware, in socks, shove them into the shoes and place inside the suitcase. Fold around the edges and corners of the bulkiest items. Top with light things.