Last time we talking about A little preparation for the long journey.
Airports may seem daunting, but not necessary. If everything is properly planned, you can easily pass among a large number of people, while maintaining the calm and confidence inherent in frequent flyers.
Located at the entrance point of inspection seems a difficult obstacle, but some secrets will help you pass the test with ease.
411 О 3-1-1
The US Transportation Security Administration provides guidance on what liquids you can take with you in your carry-on baggage. Rule 3-1-1 contains general information about what is allowed in the salon, and what things should be put in the luggage.
What you should know:
3 - containers with a volume not exceeding 100 ml
1 - plastic bag with a volume not exceeding 1 liter
1 - one bag per person
TAKE OR LEAVE?
Packing the bag, you need to know what you can take with you on the plane. Below we present a list of common things that, according to the rules of the US Department of Transportation Security, you can take on board the aircraft, which ones to put into luggage and which should be left at home. For more information, visit the US Department of Transportation's website.
You can take with you:
- Tennis rocket.
- Tools such as a screwdriver, a wrench or pliers, no larger than 18 cm.
- Non-combustible liquids, gels, aerosol paints (in containers, not more than 100 ml).
It is necessary to pass in the luggage:
- Most of the sports equipment, including baseball bats, bow and arrows, golf supplies and ski poles.
- Tools such as hammers, crowbars, drills or saws larger than 18 cm.
- Means of self-defense.
- Firearms, pneumatic guns, and ammunition.
Leave at home:
- Cartridges and gunpowder.
- Aerosols, flammable substances, gasoline, gas burners, flammable liquids.
Remember a few things that will help you to quickly check out:
- Take the contents out of your pockets.
- Lay your laptop out of the bag.
- Keep a valid ID card ready.
And the most important:
Safety must be inherent in all. We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1 . Bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. In it, you can also put the necessary medication and napkins. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control.
TIPS FOR OBTAINING BAGGAGE
- Read the baggage allowance rules to find out which items can be carried free of charge, and for what charges are collected. You can decide whether to give you your bag or take it with you.
- It makes sense to know in advance where the delivery of luggage is made at the airport of arrival.
- Tie up any identification mark to the handle of your suitcase to easily find out your luggage.
LAND TRANSPORT AND TIPS FOR PARKING AT THE AIRPORT
- Find out which public transport services the airport in the city of arrival.
Airport maps are a good way to find out where to book a taxi or rent a car.
- Daily parking costs may vary from airport to airport, but open parking is usually cheaper.
- Find out what services the airport offers. If there is a shuttle bus from the airport, it can be more convenient to use than to carry luggage to your car for a long distance.
- Hotels usually provide a personalized bus delivery service to and from the hotel. Find out if this service provides your hotel.