Last time we talking about INTRODUCE THE PATH FROM THE ENTRANCE TO THE OUTPUT
Traveling with children is not at all a difficult task. The secret of a successful journey with the kids is in the good preparation of the parents before the flight. Here are a few tips that will allow your family to fly easily and without tears.
1. Calculate the time correctly. Try to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. When booking tickets for your family, try to avoid transplants and delays and stay away from the crowd at the airport.
Information from employees:
Friday is usually the busiest day in airports. Saturday is the less stressful day.
In July, people travel the most. In February, the flow of passengers is usually minimal.
The least delays are usually on morning flights.
2. Pack the travel bag. Help the children pack their own travel bags. Put in the bag different toys and games for fun, so that the children had something to do on the plane. What is best for you? Toys should be soundless, compact, durable, leaving no traces and not having an odor, allowing the child to play with them on their own. We recommend taking several new and favorite old toys at the same time.
Traveling with children should pay attention to where and how you are going to transport your documents and valuables. Since all the way you will have to pay attention to the baby, entertain him, feed him, etc. , You do not remember the documents. And this is sure to take advantage of the robbers. Therefore, you need to think in advance about the safe options for transporting money and documents.
We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Note Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . Documents should not put in a bag with things. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to get out with a bag, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
A few more tips for collecting travel bags
3. Arrive at the airport in advance. The time at the airport will allow you to avoid a family run to land. Register online to save time, and use the check-in counter at the entrance to the airport where you can quickly drop off your luggage. Be sure to follow the latest safety rules - this ensures a quick passage of the inspection.
Recommendations of the Transport Security Administration for Children
4. Do not stop! To ensure greater mobility at the airport, do not hand over the stroller until you come to the gate. You can hand it over here, and as soon as you arrive, she will wait for you at the exit from the plane.
Learn more about wheelchairs and other accessories.
5. Move and once again move. Before you go on a long flight, try to spend more energy. Arrange a quest to find various objects in the terminal of the airport, play in "Simon" (the assignment of the presenter's tasks) or jump in a secluded corner to entertain the children before boarding.
6. Surprises and surprise. During the flight, offer the child unexpected entertainment and pleasant surprises. Although in the travel bag and prepared games to entertain the child during the flight, just in case it is useful to stock up on additional surprises. It can be favorite treats, a new toy or other pleasant surprises in case the contents of the bag do not entice the child.
Advice for the take-off period: Build funny grimaces, yawn or chew gum - these are excellent ways to remove stuffy ears during takeoff and landing.