Last time we talking about How to change the ticket?
In our time there are often families with two or more children. Every step speaks about the importance of improving the demographic situation, but in practice, a large family faces different difficulties not only in everyday life but also during rest.
Strangely enough, the proposals for family holidays are often designed only for standard families such as "mom-daddy-child." We will show you how to save if you adore traveling with your whole huge family.
1. Save on the road
Travel by car
Are you afraid of the road and transportation costs? Believe me, you can save money on the road! For example, you can go on holiday by car. Even with the fast-growing gasoline prices, there is no doubt that a trip by car will be much cheaper than a flight. It is not necessary to evaluate the journey by kilometer, the most important are the impression. For example, you can go 2-3 hours a day, all the rest of the time admire the views around, go on a tour of historical places, sunbathe on the beach or just fish with the children.
Of course, not all corners of the world can be reached by car, but you can see much, at any moment stop, enjoy the scenery. A good alternative to the car is an ordinary train. In Europe, rail carriers offer discounts for children up to 5-7 years. If you are a principal admirer of air travel, then always visit the websites-aggregators, where you can find all the news about discounts on air tickets.
2. Choose accommodation suitable for a large family.
You understand that it will not be possible to accommodate a family of 5-6 people comfortably in a standard hotel room. At the same time book, several neighboring rooms will be very expensive. We advise you to look for a spacious guest house or apartment for rent. Even if you only need a couple of nights. In private housing, there is always an equipped kitchen, on which it is easy to cook any dish - from oatmeal for breakfast to a hearty dinner. And the children are full, and sparingly.
3. Spend more time in the fresh air.
Travel and economy - this is a reality if it is a question of rest in a camping or in national parks. If you are traveling abroad, think about spending the night in some national park. This is inexpensive because staying in the park at night is not paid for each person, but depending on how big your car is.
4. Buy family tickets and passes to parks and museums.
In parks, zoos and children's museums abroad you can buy seasonal family passes or even annual tickets. If your family has more than 4 people, it will be profitable for you to buy such tickets. Pay attention to all kinds of actions in the places where you go: in some museums, there are, for example, free days.
5. Travel in the off-season.
The off-season is a time when tourists are few or few. But if your goal is beach rest, then it's better to go in May or September. For example, housing in the private sector in is becoming much more accessible precisely since the beginning of the fall.
6. The journey is very important to keep track of your documents, because without them spoiling your holidays and mood. We encourage you to Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking 2 - in - 1. Bag is convenient because it is not large, but it is possible to put all the essentials. The bag is sewn from a water-repellent material. It can be worn on the shoulder or worn around the neck. We recommend you hide it under clothing in order to it could not be seen, robbers. Bag with Velcro. Outside there is a pocket with zipper. In the middle, there are a few pockets for passports and tickets and cards. They are standard size. There is also a lock key. There is a pocket for identity cards. The length of the strap on the bag, you can adjust yourself. In this bag are placed several passports, tickets, cards, money, keys, headphones with the phone. Optionally, you can still put something. This is a great option for those who need to keep everything under control.
Listen to our advice, and then your big family will definitely rest on glory!