Last time we talking about: Memo to tourists: what should I know when going on a trip?
Many of us at any time can buy air tickets and go to the Mediterranean Sea of Turkey or the Red Sea of Egypt. And someone pampers themselves with the Gulf of Cuba in Cuba or the Caribbean Sea of the Dominican Republic. It is especially pleasant to dip from winter to summer. One way or another, but each time you have to remember what to take with you and how to what not to forget. This article is just meant to help in the fees. So:
1. Passports, permits, tickets, money, visa. The necessary set of traveler - without it anywhere. You may not need paper tickets for an airplane if you have an electronic ticket. The rules say that it is not necessary to print it. In most countries, it is very convenient to have a Visa or Mastercard card in case of need for withdrawal. In this case, there is no need to carry a lot of money. Among other things, a card can be paid in many shops and cafes directly at the rate without commission.
We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Present to your attention Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to get out with a bag, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
2. Swimsuits and a hat. Something and this is sure to come in handy.
3. Sunglasses. In hot countries, there is often increased solar activity, so it is worth taking care of the eyes, and wrinkles will be less. In addition, sunglasses will be useful to those who are going to participate in active excursions such as skiing on quad bikes in the desert. The glasses will protect from dust flying into the eyes.
4. T-shirts, shorts, dresses - light clothing. Do not forget that the destination is summer and because very light clothing will be most often applicable. You can take a light sweater or jacket for cool nights. Before the trip, you should familiarize yourself with the weather forecast for the selected country. As a rule, you can not burden yourself with an umbrella - during a rare rain, you can always sit somewhere in a cafe under a roof.
5. Flip-flops / slates. Very useful for spending time on the beach. Somewhere in Bali, the sand can get warm in the day so that shale can not be avoided.
6. Sunblock / after the sunburn. This is especially true if you plan to go on excursions and spend a lot of time under the sun. Nobody wants to spend a few days in the Maldives sitting in a bungalow with a sunburn. And anyway, if one of the purposes of your trip is to bask in the sun on the beach, then you can not do without suntan cream. For children, there are also special means of protection against ultraviolet rays and this should not be forgotten.
7. Camera / video camera. Very important subjects, because without the beautiful paintings of rest it will be not so easy to remember the trip and share impressions with friends. Well, being on Goa in India not to be photographed with an elephant? It is very important not to forget accessories for them: batteries, chargers, memory cards. . If there is a waterproof camera, it will be interesting to photograph the colorful fish of the Red Sea of Egypt.
8. Mask / Goggles for swimming/fins. If you are an amateur diving, then these things will be useful to you. The resort may have rental equipment, but it's more convenient.
9. Phone/charging for the phone. Most tourists forget it is charging. However, you can find a way out if you are located in a hotel - someone from tourists may have a suitable charge.
10. Laptop/charging for the laptop. Many take a computer with them, especially if they know that the host hotel provides free internet. In addition, it is convenient to rewrite photos from the camera to the laptop, so that the memory is just enough.
11. Adapters for the outlet. Some countries have different sockets or even different supply voltages.
12. Towel. Many hotels issue their beach towels, but if this is not the case, you should take care of it in advance yourself.
13. Underwear/socks. It's funny, but it's also quite forgotten things. Although in general, as a rule, this is not critical and easily available for purchase.
14. Player / headphones. Often the road is not close and will not interfere in the way to listen to music. Yes, and lying on the beach, listening to your favorite music, can be more fun.
15. Shampoo, scissors, perfumery. If you go to places where you will not be provided with shampoo and soap, you should take soap and shampoo with you. For long trips, scissors and/or a nail file will be useful.
16. Medicines. If you regularly take medication, do not forget to bring enough. In addition, the medicine for poisoning does not prevent, because National cuisine can differ significantly from the usual.