Last time we talking about: Tourist guide: what to take on the road for a beach holiday
We have to admit that the tourist industry has finally spoiled the tastes of tourists. Instead of the impressions and beauties of the world, people choose "hotel stars" and "breakfasts". It should be remembered that "all inclusive" and "transfers" deprive you of the opportunity to plan your own time, to try the local cuisine. The challenge is that the traveler should not spend more money than a local resident. The exception is accommodation.
We want to share the most important tips:
1. Plan ahead. You need to start planning for 2-3 months. In most cases, you will get the best prices for tickets and accommodation. If the route turned out cheap, redeem all tickets that can be redeemed. If something can not be redeemed from here, foreign friends can help you. As a rule, tickets can not be returned - and this is the most serious incentive to not let go of the trip.
2. Save on flights. Wherever you go, you need to choose the cheapest option, even if the transplantations at unfamiliar airports are very long. The time between flights can be spent with advantage. For example, go to a city in which you have never been, see and learn something new. If you have to spend the night in this city, even better - you will find out how much there is housing there, get an impression of previously unfamiliar places. Sometimes it can be stronger than the whole future trip. Avoid flights on those days when most fly. Take a vacation before and after the national holidays, otherwise, you will be a victim of airlines.
3. Travel light. In most cases, you do not need luggage. Airlines allow 7-10 kg of hand luggage, this is more than enough for a 10-day trip. If the travel is a lot of flights of the airline's low-cost, the luggage will pull up a lot of money. In any case, the most useful thing on the trip is a laptop, and 70% of things even
Do not put on.
4. Obtain a visa yourself. Getting a Schengen visa is a simple and understandable procedure. In no case need to contact intermediaries, even in the most difficult consulates, there are no impracticable conditions. Remember that referring to intermediaries does not guarantee a result, and besides - it costs three times as much. When you receive a visa yourself, you gain an invaluable experience that can be applied repeatedly. The plan of your trip, tickets, and booking best confirm the trip.
5. Use public transport. Ground transportation in Europe is well developed. If you go 5 hours on the train cheaper than flying, you need to choose this option. The same applies to long bus crossings. At night you can sleep, and in the afternoon looking out the window. In most European countries, there is never a need to take a taxi, you just have to strain your brains and figure out the system of public transport, metro, trams, buses.
6. Make bank cards. If you do not have a bank card with the availability of certain funds, then in the consulate you may be subjected to an archaic procedure - "purchase of travel checks". A bank card will allow you to pay for all services - all kinds of tickets, hotels, even tickets for public transport. Right banks immediately send you SMS with the exact amount of transactions in currency - so you can control your expenses abroad. In addition, to travel abroad, you need to remove all restrictions on the amount and number of transactions, so you do not have to call the bank when roaming.
In any journey, you must be attentive to your documents. As long as you are nervous about the late arrival of the aircraft, the robber had already watching you. Keep your documents and money with you. The best solution would be to put all the securities in one place and always wear them near him. This will help you bag Passports Holder with RFID Blocking that has several compartments for documents of different sizes. Money, cards, passport, documents, tickets, certificates, camera and phone will be hidden. The bag is worn around the neck, so it will not have to carry in their hands. The bag can be hidden under the jacket, and no one will guess where your money is stored. Passports Holder with RFID Blocking will be very useful for young people. They are always somewhere in a hurry, or all the attention to the company and friends and completely forget about the documents, money, and sometimes even on luggage. So do not take risks and rely on good fortune.
7. The best assistant is the Internet. If you have a laptop or mobile device, then choose the places of residence where there is free Internet access. There you can find answers to any questions concerning orienteering, call a Skype to the bank, call experts or friends, in case you need help on your journey.
8. When choosing a home, the main parameters are not the asterisks and the availability of a toilet bowl, but the PRICE and the rating of the place of residence according to the reviews. If you come for a short time, then it is also important to be close to the center or to the place from where you will go to the next point of the trip - the railway station or airport. Hotels with amenities in the corridor - this is absolutely normal - as a rule, they are located in historic buildings in the central part of cities such as Barcelona, Vienna, Rome, Venice, Valencia. They are inexpensive and give an opportunity to plunge into history, to walk along the spiral staircases of the 17th-century buildings.
If you travel alone, then the hostel's bed can be the best choice. But why pay more? If you want a "society", hostels are better than hotels.
9. Beware of the views of compatriots. Remember that most tourists who leave their reviews on hotel sites are people with high incomes leaving comments in a state of emotional affect.
10. Do not hesitate to contact experts. Thanks to experts on travel planning, lectures on this topic, you really can learn more. The funds that you can save with proper planning and tips are really significant. And the amounts you spend are much lower than those that would have been left in travel agencies.