Last time we talking about Specificity of bus tours
A qualitative and comfortable holiday depends on the traveler, remember some basic rules for your future journey.
To travel has left only pleasant impressions, it is necessary to make not too much. There are several points that should be foreseen in advance - and your vacation will immediately become more quality. Here are ten tips to help you organize your vacation so that there is no annoyance for aimlessly lost money and time.
1. Avoid festive dates, otherwise, the trip will be more expensive, more difficult and irritable. To take the child on vacation, it is enough to leave for a couple of days after the rest and return to two after the beginning of the quarter. The cost of the flight will drop at least twice. On May holidays, hotels need to be booked six months before departure, otherwise, the overpayment will be huge.
2. Take half as many things and twice as much cash as you initially plan. As a rule, shoes and clothes in Europe (Latin America and South-East Asia) are cheaper. And the quality is much higher. Do not take a huge suitcase of things. Leave some space in the suitcase. Buy a souvenir directly on the spot.
We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. We present you Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . Documents should not put in a bag with things. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to get out with a bag, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
3. Going on an independent journey, even very short, write a plan of action: what do you want to do, where to go, how much to spend, etc. Such planning will help to better navigate during the rest and not forget about the main events.
4. Find out the route from the airport to hotel long before arrival - this will save time. As a rule, in group tours, you can not refuse a transfer, but it's worth trying. Even if you can not save on the refusal of a group trip, you can avoid the two-hour wait for the late members of the group.
5. Allocate time for yourself. Traveling with family or friends is fine, but it's better to spend a couple of hours a day alone. Believe me, even if you travel with the closest and most beautiful people in the world, there is nothing better than devoting yourself a few hours of free time. You will have something to tell and remember. Just try it.
6. Behave like a guest, not as a customer. Nothing so infuriates the locals as a tourist, confident that they owe something to him. Ridiculous travelers in the world are the English. Most of all they are angered by the fact that not all countries of the world people speak English; Do not eat traditional oatmeal for breakfast and do not put in the room kettle and iron. Try to respect the traditions of the country you are going to in - it will help to find a common language with the locals and avoid unpleasant incidents.
7. In the local language, you only need to know a couple of words. For example, "how to get to the museum?", "Where is Bright Street?" "I need help!"
It's funny, but most often you need the phrase: "Two beers, please." After a glass of beer, the conversation goes easily and at ease in any language of the world.
8. Agree with colleagues who will replace you at work to avoid working calls during the rest. And best of all - leave the phone at home. You're on vacation!
9. Reconfigure local time as quickly as possible, otherwise, acclimatization will be delayed. It is best on the day of the flight, even if the local time is 12 hours different from home, and go to bed at night according to local time. So the body will be easier to enter a new rhythm. And also - do not drink coffee or Coca-Cola, they prevent to fall asleep at the right time.
10. Before the trip, we recommend that you make scans of all the most important documents (passports, etc.) and send them by e-mail to your own e-mail address. So these documents will always be with you.