Last time we talking about: The first trip abroad: what do you need to know and how to prepare?
Traveling is wonderful, recognizing new countries, unusual cities, traditions and cultures of different peoples. From any trip there is always a lot of pleasant impressions, nevertheless, no one, for today, can be accurately insured against unpleasant situations. Each country has its own characteristics, because to avoid, and also to prevent possible unpleasant incidents, it is better to be a well-prepared and informed tourist.
Remember that dishonest people are found in any country, not excluding the most civilized countries. Tourists, often, do not travel without money, so the basic rule of safety during a trip is to "merge" with the population. Do not show yourself as a tourist, and even more so in non-tourist places in the city. Do not say everywhere that you are a tourist and you should not open maps and city guides on the general view of the townspeople. The robbers have their own "any" places. Often these are airports and train stations, various markets and large areas. They are attracted by tourists, who leave the bank's currency exchange offices.
To ensure that unpleasant situations do not exactly overshadow your desired rest, be sure to take on the important safety rules for tourists, listed below:
- Do not get carried away by frequent walks on the outskirts of cities and poor areas, especially in the evening or at night.
- Wear all the valuables only in internal and well-fastened pockets or in a bag that rushes over your shoulder. Do not put your wallet or smartphone in the back pockets of your trousers. Carry money in fractional parts, in different pockets, keep all the money, as well as all bank cards separately. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. We present you Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . Documents should not put in a bag with things. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to get out with a bag, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
Do not need to carry documents or large sums of money, better leave all valuables in the hotel safe-deposit box.
Carry a photocopy of your passport, as well as a copy of your health insurance, just in case.
- Do not wear flashy, expensive jewelry and accessories.
- Walking on non-tourist places, it is not necessary to get expensive equipment (such as smart phones, cameras and so on).
Instead of smartphones and tablets, it's better to take with you a non-catchy model of technology that does not attract attention.
- Exchange currency exclusively in official, bank exchange offices, even if the "good" local citizen offers a more profitable course for you.
- When withdrawing cash from ATMs, always inspect, be sure to cover the keyboard, screen, and also all issued cash.
- Do not lose your vigilance, even with a nice conversation with strangers.
Always be on the alert in the crowd and in the queue. Pay attention when strangers approach you rather closely or "accidentally" push you.
- When you are at the airport, do not put bags with expensive things on top of other suitcases, into the baggage cart. However, if you managed to steal, loudly and distinctly shout that all passersby, as well as airport security service immediately react to the incident.