Last time we talking about: MAIN TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION FOR TRAVELERS: WHAT IS "B & B", HOSTEL, APARTMENTS, HOTEL, AND RESIDENCE
Going on a journey, a person is in a state of euphoria, so many facts are overlooked and leave a trace of good memories. What do you need to know when you are going to rest in another city or country? There are several general rules, which tourists are simply provided with a good pastime, and in memory of the holiday, there will be only good and merry memories. Let's start:
1. One of the most important moments in the journey is the security of documents. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Meet Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. You can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
2. Experienced tourists advise not to visit too many museums. This is because they consider it wrong to look at the past in a foreign country, it is better to learn something new.
3. To learn more about the life of the city you need to visit, as much as possible, coffee shops and bars. There are always full of local residents who are ready for communication.
4. If there is not much money, but I want to know more about the place where I came to rest, the surest way is to get acquainted with the local resident, he will tell and tell about the most interesting thing about his city.
5. Experienced tourists say that it's best to travel by yourself. This way you can learn about a new place more than you can learn in the company or with your family.
6. When you come to the country with other customs and another management system, it is better not to compare the living standards with those in which you live, because we are all people and no matter what nationality.
7. Do not be afraid! You will not be lost, and even if this happens, you will certainly help the local residents.
8. Do not immediately spend the first walk all your money on different things that you have to pull with yourself and they will not bring any benefit.
9. It is best to go on vacation for 4-7 days in one place, rather than a week trip to several countries. So you can learn more about the new place and not get tired from the constant rush.
10. It is better to choose "unexplored" tourists places. So you will receive from your vacation the best memories that will remain with you for life.