Last time we talking about: Flights with transfers, or how to save on flights
Before any journey and flight, all of us necessarily accumulate business, and we can easily forget to prepare for the flight. To prevent this, we decided to write an instruction that will be useful to those who fly on the plane for the first time, and to avid travelers.
A few days before the flight:
A few days before the flight must make a list of things to do before the trip. In this list of cases, be sure to include the following items:
- Are you paid for all receipts, bills, fines?
- Is there money on the card and will the card work abroad (some banks have restrictions on the work of the card in certain countries and regions, for example, in Africa)?
- Is there an international long distance connection on your phone - international roaming?
- Check if your passport expires, for example, when traveling to the Czech Republic, the validity of your passport should exceed the validity of the visa for 3 months.
- Be sure to study the permissible weight of your luggage and hand luggage. Do not you need to buy them separately?
- Write down the address and name of the hotel on a piece of paper.
- Make copies of documents (passport, driver's license, visa, insurance, hotel voucher). If you steal a passport or you lose it, it will be easier for you to fly home with copies.
- Print out your ticket, even if you have an e-ticket for you. At the airport, you may be asked to produce a printout, as well as on the passport control of some countries are asked to show a return ticket.
- Put in the phone the necessary cards, preferably to work offline versions. To pass the time on the plane, the phone can download travel guides, music, movies. Be sure to install on your phone google translator with offline dictionaries.
Buy a small set of products for the flight: a banana, an apple, chocolate, lollipops, cud, make sandwiches. In airports, it's all expensive, and you can want to eat at any time.
- If you fly to Europe, Great Britain, Switzerland, the USA, then change a certain part of the money in your country.
- Examine your air ticket, read whether your name, time and date of departure are correctly spelled out, to which airport you arrive (in one city there may be two or more airports, for example, in Istanbul). Check also the weight of luggage and hand luggage, the terminal of departure and arrival, how long it takes to be at the airport of departure (at some airports you need to arrive 3 hours before departure).
Correctly collect hand luggage and do the following:
- Charge all your gadgets (phone, laptop, camera, tablet, phone) that you take with you. At the very least, take the gymnastics from the phone with you, and do not hand over to your luggage, because if you have a delay in your flight or lose your luggage, you can stay unconnected.
- Make a list of things that you will take with you into your carry-on baggage and fold them up. If the flight is long, take a sweatshirt with a hood and a pillow, they will be useful to you.
- Put the purchased food in hand luggage.
- Check availability of all printouts: airline tickets, hotel reservation, insurance, useful information.
Collect the baggage in advance so that in the morning before the flight do not waste time. Try to pack the suitcase so that the heavy things are lying on the bottom, but things are not crumpled. Put all liquids in bags, so that they do not leak. After packing, weigh the suitcase. If the suitcase exceeds the permissible rate, lay out the heavy things without which you can do without. After you have collected the suitcase, install the lock and wrap it with food film. So the suitcase will not get dirty, and airport employees will not be able to steal things from you. Valuable things in the form of sunglasses, a tablet, phone, money, a camera, gold ornaments, documents in a suitcase never put.
Morning before the flight
Not everyone can gather quickly in the morning and forget something, so write a list of things on the morning before the flight.
- Rise, breakfast, shower.
- Collection of bathroom accessories.
- Closure of the suitcase.
- Checking hand luggage. Be sure to check if you have carried the following items into the hand luggage: watch, phone, all necessary prints, chargings, food, glasses, makeup, headphones, gadgets, medicines, wet wipes.
- Money, documents (passport, driver's license, visa), always keep credit cards with you. One of the most important moments in the journey is the security of documents. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Meet Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. You can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
- If you did not book a taxi in advance, call a taxi.
In an Aeroport
Come to the airport in advance, at least two hours, even for local flights. After all, if you get in line and do not have time to register, then in 40 minutes the reception closes and you can not fly away. If you know that it is impossible to get to the airport without traffic jams, it's better to take aero-express or other means of transport. After registration, do not forget that you need to pass passport control and pre-flight inspection. Leave this time. In your spare time at the airport before the flight, you can have a snack and stroll around the shops of Duty-Free.