Last time we talking about: First time abroad. What does a novice need to know?
You've been waiting for this trip for so long. And the closer the date of departure - the more "covers" the pleasant excitement. In order for the vacation to be as good as possible, it is necessary to get together right. It would seem, it is not difficult, but the absence of one subject can affect the daily mood. So here are some tips:
- Make sure that you took the essentials for your trip. If it's the sea, take a swimsuit, sunglasses, hat/cap, beach slippers and a bag, sunblock.
- If your trip is business and involves evening outfits, then make sure that you have taken enough of them. Implied - with a margin. It's worth taking a couple of extra ones just in case.
The same goes for shoes. One pair of shoes or sandals may not be enough. Especially when at the most inopportune moment a heel breaks and the shoe master of the hotel has already left.
- Learn also about the iron in the hotel. Whether he will be there and whether this service is paid. And if you have a business meeting, then keep in mind that, most likely, you will need to pay from 5 to 20 dollars per ironing. If the meeting is important, and the outfit should be ideal, you should ask for help. Or you can take along a road iron if you have one.
- If you are going to hot countries, take with you protective equipment for hair. This especially applies to girls with long hair. The hot sun burns the hair pretty hard, after which you remember a couple more months of rest with disappointment.
- To insects did not spoil your trip, be protected with protective equipment.
- Be sure to collect the first aid kit (it needs to be packed in the main luggage). First of all, take those medications for diseases that are more often ill. But the basis can serve the following list:
- pain reliever
- the remedy for diarrhea
- the remedy for allergies
- Cardiac preparations
- cotton wool, plaster, bandage.
- hygienic means.
Before you leave home, check your plane tickets, hotel vouchers and insurance (you should have made it when you purchased the tour).
Also, it is not superfluous to take cash with you in cash, which will be an untouchable stock and in case of force majeure will help to get home or pay for necessary help. Usually, they remain unclaimed, but it is always better when there is a "safety cushion".
One of the most important moments in the journey is the security of documents. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Meet Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. You can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
Well, and most importantly - stock up a good mood and free memory on your gadgets, because ahead of you - new discoveries!