Last time we talking about: PLUSES AND MINUSES OF TRAVEL IN TRAINS
Many dreams to travel to different countries, enjoy the culture and architecture of nationalities, take pictures near memorable places and against the backdrop of beautiful landscapes, swim in the seas and oceans, rest in full. And when you arrive in your native land print photos of the trip to a family album or send photos of different countries to your friends.
When going to a distant country to travel, it is important to know all the necessary information about the country where you are going, what you need to take with you, information about the currency of the country, etc., so that your alleged rest does not turn into a nightmare ...
What does a tourist need?
Before you go on a tourist trip, prepare well and learn the necessary information. What do you need to know when going abroad for personal security?
- The political situation in the country (whether there are no wars or any armed conflicts).
- The economic condition of the country, the prices for hotel rooms, cafes, and restaurants, modes of transport, etc.
- Climate characteristics (do you tolerate high or low temperatures, humidity or dry air, oxygen level, etc.)?
- Inhabiting dangerous animals, plants or insects (perhaps before the trip should be vaccinated or take with them the right drugs to provide first aid for biting animals and insects, or the effects of poisonous plants).
- Rules and customs of the country.
Learn all about the customs rules of the country where you are going to go.
It is necessary to find out and write down in your address book the address and telephone number of the embassy or consulate.
- It is necessary to make photocopies of all documents before the departure.
- Find out what plastic cards for payment are accepted in the country.
- Even while traveling on walks or on excursions, it is important to always carry a photocopy of your passport, a hotel card (where you stayed) and a safety document. You also need to have a so-called guest card, which is a pass to the hotel, as well as a guide for taxi drivers.
- If you lose personal documents in a foreign country, you need to get a certificate of return, valid for 15 days.
- It is necessary to inform relatives where you are going (country, city, etc.), with whom, when you return. It is necessary to leave relatives of phones and addresses of hotels in which you plan to stay.
- Already on a trip, if possible, to notify relatives about your trip.
- Take care of personal safety - do not tell anything extra to fellow travelers. Excessive frankness can sometimes hurt. Carry money in fractional parts, in different pockets, keep all the money, as well as all bank cards separately. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. We present you Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking . Documents should not put in a bag with things. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. If you need to get out with a bag, you can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the Zipp. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.
- Take the rule at each exit from the hotel to leave the room keys on the counter.
- Before a tourist trip, take care of travel insurance and luggage insurance (usually travel agencies insure all of their customers automatically when buying a voucher, specify it).
- Be vigilant - refrain from traveling in a private taxi and drinking alcohol with unfamiliar people. Do not leave children unattended.
- In some countries, it is customary to always leave tips for services (taxi drivers, waiters, porters at the hotel, etc.). Usually, this is 10% of the cost of the service itself (the account), but in each country in different ways.
- Drink only bottled water on the trip (be sure to check the expiration dates) and take care of the local cuisine.
- Pack a small amount of money in different places, so that in case of emergency it is possible to reach the hotel or call from the pay phone.
- Do not buy expensive jewelry on the street. Most likely, this is a fake.
- Avoid large crowds and demonstrations. There can be pickpockets of various kinds and level of scammers.
- Avoid compulsive people. This can also be swindlers. Look closely at your personal belongings.
"You can not wander alone in an unfamiliar city." When attacking, call the police.