Last time we talking about: Baggage issue
The search for a suitable air ticket can be quite complicated. Here are some practical tips for buying air tickets:
1. In the prices for air tickets, there can be a huge difference depending on where they were bought, so it is worthwhile first to look closely. On the Internet, there are sites that compare the best prices for a particular route. Sometimes there are restrictions on the use of citizens or permanent residents of only one country or another, use the search engine to find a site suitable for your country.
2. Today there are quite a lot of budget airlines. Check them and find out if the low-cost airline is flying to your destination. Pay attention to the information.
3. Some airlines offer profitable promotions, where you will get discounts on the number of domestic flights if you buy one international flight. It can be very profitable.
4. If you travel for a longer period of time, you can buy tickets right around the world, which can be extremely profitable, but often have limitations, for example, you have to fly in one direction and can not go back.
5. It may be cheaper to go to typical business destinations during the holidays and to places of famous landmarks in the dead season.
6. If you think that your plans may change, look at what is printed in small print on cancellation and relocation.
7. Some countries for entry require that you have a return ticket. If you plan to enter the air and leave the country by land, this can be a problem.
8. If you adhere to a special diet, be sure to inform about it when booking, as well as during check-in.
9. If you missed your flight because you were late to the airport, or because you mistook the dates of your flight, you may be allowed to change the flight either for free or for a fee, without having to buy a new ticket. It all depends on your airline, so try to make a very pitiful face when you go there.
10. Ask the airline if you need to confirm your ticket for a few days before returning back.
Airlines sell more tickets than there are places, hoping that not everyone will come for registration. Sometimes too many people appear before the flight, therefore, not everyone will be able to fly away. So confirm your ticket and come to the airport early. If you are not allowed to go on a flight, you can get compensation, help, food and hotel accommodation. If you are not in a hurry, you can even voluntarily give up your place for compensation.
Customer Loyalty Programs
Regular customer loyalty programs allow you to collect bonus points that can be used in exchange for flights or other services such as hotel reservations and car rentals. The airline uses these programs, urging travelers to book tickets with it, even if other airlines can offer the best prices.
Many passengers eventually never use their bonus points, so think twice before buying a more expensive ticket just because you have a card often flying with this airline passenger. Typically, for frequent flyers the number of seats is limited, so if you plan to use bonuses, book tickets in advance.
One of the most important moments in the journey is the security of documents. We strongly recommend you retain and carry their documents in a separate bag, which must lie nearby. Meet Travel Wallet & Passports Holder with RFID Blocking. The bag has a handle, the length of which can be adjusted. You can hang it around your neck or shoulder. You will not have to hold it in his hands. Bag with zipper. Inside a lot of pockets for cards and passports. There is a small pocket for small items, such as USB flash drive, which is also on the snake. For the money and important papers, there is an inner pocket with zipper. There is also a lock, which can be attached keys. Even in the bag has pockets for ID cards, where you can put a driver's license. The advantages of this bag are that it can put a lot of things and they will always be in the manner and under your supervision.