Last time we talking about: FORCE MAJOR SITUATIONS IN THE AIRCRAFT TRAVEL
At the moment, the transfer by train is inferior to the flights on the plane. Increased comfort in the cabin of the aircraft and a fast arrival time to the destination captivates. But still, some people find reasons to travel only on trains. For example, those who are very afraid of heights.
Let's talk about the advantages and disadvantages of traveling on trains. Go :)
- Low ticket price. Agree, traveling by train is much cheaper than on airplanes or even on buses. And students, in general, can travel for half the cost.
- A large and convenient network of routes. Not all cities have airports, but there are railway stations and platforms even in villages. There are many hub stations where you can easily change to the right direction.
You save time and energy if you travel by night express. It is very convenient to take a train in the evening, and in the morning on arrival immediately go to explore the sights of the city, because you already slept on the train.
- Trains are late less often than planes.
- More space in the car. You can lie down, walk around the car, sit, maybe even do yoga :)
- Most of the stations are located in the city center. Thus, you save time and money on a transfer from the airport.